Nikon Coolpix S80 Review - High style meets high tech with the ultra-slim, Touch Control Nikon COOLPIX S80, in a variety of colors. The 14.1-megapixel S80 features a 5x Wide Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens, and HD (720p) stereo sound movie recording
Superior Image Quality
- 14.1-megapixel CCD sensor for stunning images.
- 5x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED Glass Lens. Versatile 35-175mm lens ranges wide to capture landscapes, zooms in to get close to the action. In the NIKKOR tradition of precision optics, the high-quality ED glass lens delivers superb color and razor-sharp results.
- 5-way VR Image Stabilization System
- Optical VR Image Stabilization by lens shift minimizes the effects of camera shake.
- Hybrid VR Image stabilization by lens shift and electronic VR.
- Motion Detection automatically detects moving subjects and adjusts shutter speed and ISO to compensate for camera shake and subject movement.
- High ISO up to 6400 for optimum results when shooting in low light or photographing fast-moving subjects.
- Nikon’s Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically takes up to ten shots while the shutter is pressed, then selects and saves the sharpest image.
- EXPEED C2 continues to expand the possibilities of photography with improved levels of image quality, fine detail and processing speed. Custom-optimized for each COOLPIX model, Nikon’s renowned digital image processing engine ensures outstanding images.